How we use and store customer information
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address, postal address and telephone numbers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and accounts purposes.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Scope of this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice covers how we handle your data from this website and within our organisation. It does not include any website you have used to access this website or any website that you access from this website
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer's hard drive. The cookie helps analyse web traffic and allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the address below.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Your Data Protection & Privacy Rights
Below are the abbreviated ICO definitions under the GDPR and include:
- The right to be informed - Individuals have the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data.
- The right of access - Individuals have the right to access their personal data and supplementary information.
- The right to rectification - Individuals have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - The right for individuals to have personal data erased. This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten. Please note this right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing - The right to request the restriction or suppression of their personal data. Please note this is not an absolute right and only applies in certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability - The right to data portability allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
- The right to object - Individuals have the right to object to processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling), direct marketing (including profiling) and processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
The full individual rights under GDPR can be seen by following the link to the ICO website below: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights
You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details on the “Contact us” page of our website.